The Ray Comfort Experience

A place for discussion and feedback regarding the Non-Prophets podcast and/or the Atheist Experience TV show.

The Ray Comfort Experience

Postby Cephus » Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:29 am

Well, Ray finally showed up on AE. What did everyone think? Personally, I think he had a terrible showing. He absolutely refused to do anything but demand that he was right about everything and sidestepped all of Matt and Russell's questions. He can't even consider the possibility that his beliefs are wrong or that his God doesn't exist. He's delusional of the highest order.

My wife was just shaking her head the whole time going "how can anyone be that stupid?"
Want to know more? http://BitchSpot.JadeDragonOnline.com
Religion is a mental disease.
Cephus

Postby BryanJ » Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:20 am

There were a lot of jar droppers packed in that hour. I was stunned by the inanity when Ray told the story about convincing an evolutionary biologist that people have souls by saying that soul and life meant the same thing in the Bible.

I know the time was limited, but I would really like to see Ray called on his use of the word "faith" by pointing to passages in the Bible that stress having faith since he uses it so equivocally.
"A theologian is somebody who is an expert on the unknowable and has all the qualifications to prove it."- Pat Condell

http://flickr.com/photos/18612613@N06/
BryanJ

Postby IllusionSector » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:43 am

Guys like Ray have their functions in this world. Ever have hard time getting up in the morning? Instead of setting your alarm clock to some tune, put a sound byte of anything this idiot has ever said. The instant fury will catapult you out of your bed, I promise. :lol:
IllusionSector

Postby cjovalle » Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:20 pm

MAthiest, I wanted to say thanks for the transcript without interrupting it on that post. ^_^
cjovalle

Postby MAtheist » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:57 pm

You're welcome. I can't tell you how much I want to go off on a rant when I'm typing some of that in!! :twisted: But, I am doing my best to keep it accurate.
I don't "believe" in evolution, I understand evolution.
MAtheist

Postby roughhouse » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:00 am

This man(Ray) is experienced and extremely skilled at evading the subject and diverting focus from the issue. Matt and Russel were like two cowboys in a saloon shooting their pistols at Rays feet while he tap danced.
roughhouse

Return to Non-Prophets / Atheist Experience Forum