Hello all.

Post your introductions and welcome messages here

Hello all.

Postby Brain_washed_heathen » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:56 am

Hi,
Before you ask, I was watching YouTube, in a video a Muslim referred to a potential converts as brain washed heathen. I started using it.

Found this site through unrelenting plugs on the ACA and the Non-Prophets radio show from Matt. I live in NY. Great job everyone does at AE and NPR. I listen to the pod versions through the service van radio.

Spent 4 years in the Navy. Was a bible thumping zealot for about 22 years. Thanks to NPR, AE, internet, critical thinking and questioning to lead me to freedom. Found a great appreciation for Col. Robert Green Ingersoll.

I wouldn't say NPR or AE converted me, but as Jeff encouraged Russell to push his cousin over the edge with the comment "It's all so obvious now, ahhhhhhhhh" I too had my Ahhhhhhh moment.

Keep up the good work guys/gals.

I am now off to the Castle Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh in search of the holy grail.
Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
-Robert Green Ingersoll
Brain_washed_heathen

Postby Steve » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:50 am

Welcome aboard.
Steve

Postby Brain_washed_heathen » Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:35 am

Steve wrote:Welcome aboard.

thanks.
Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others so.
-Robert Green Ingersoll
Brain_washed_heathen

Return to Who's Who (Introductions)