Remember Me?

Post your introductions and welcome messages here

Remember Me?

Postby Dust » Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:21 pm

This isn't really an introduction, because I used to post here quite often. But there seems to be a lot of new people here since I became inactive, so allow me to introduce myself once again.

My name is Dustin. I am a 24 year old male from New Orleans, LA. I am a QA inspector in the oil field.

I was raised Southern Baptist, but became an atheist around the 9th grade. I'm not in the closet, but I don't wear my atheism on my sleeve. Though I have noticed over the years that my views tend to rub off on those around me. My biggest intellectual pursuit is to have a rational and reasonable justification for any opinion or view that I hold, and to be able to explain or elaborate on them in a down to earth manner. My biggest pet peeve is intellectual dishonesty, which means several different things to me.

Anymore questions about me feel free to ask. Look forward to having some good discussions, arguments, or debates.
“The four most over-rated things in life are champagne, lobster, anal sex and picnics.â€
Dust

Postby Diaphanus » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:46 am

Salve, Dustin!

Utinam habeas tempus bonum!

I hope you have a good time!
Ian Andreas Miller
Blog: Diaphanitas
Latin Site: Paginae Latinitatis
Diaphanus

Return to Who's Who (Introductions)