discussion topics?

Feedback, questions and concerns about the forums

discussion topics?

Postby tom_g » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:32 pm

Hi Matt and Russell. Just heard you mention this on the latest Non Prophets. I had been waiting for a standard phpBB board for the Non Prophets and Atheist Experience. Is it appropriate to discuss the shows on this board, or would you prefer to keep it more focused (apologetics)?
tom_g

Postby Sans_Deity » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:47 pm

Hi Tom, thanks for the interest...and thanks for asking!

I'm hoping to get a phpBB forum up for the ACA site which would include specific forums for each of our programs. For now, I've added a new forum to this section to cover that. Feel free to post there until the boards are up at the ACA site.

-Matt
Sans_Deity
Iron Chariots Admin

Postby Blu_Matt » Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:48 pm

That's good to hear. It's not too easy to call the show at the appropriate time from the UK. :-)
But honest men do not pretend to know; they are candid and sincere; they love the truth; they admit their ignorance, and they say, "We do not know." - Robert Green Ingersoll, "Superstition" (1898)
Blu_Matt

Postby Kathy_4 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:06 pm

So, is this forum going to be torn down?
Kathy_4

Postby Sans_Deity » Mon Jul 24, 2006 5:19 pm

Kathy_4 wrote:So, is this forum going to be torn down?

No.

IronChariots.org is completely separate from the ACA, it's my personal site which we've expanded to include the wiki. Many people prefer phpBB forums and the ACA doesn't have forums like this .... yet.

If the ACA does get forums up for the Non-Prophets and Atheist Experience shows, I'll remove the specific section for those shows from this site. But all of the other forums on this bulletin board will remain.

-Matt
Sans_Deity
Iron Chariots Admin

Return to Forum Feedback